Our Bitch Spay Kit offers Customers value and quality.
Purchasing your instruments as a kit is convenient and cost effective and also ensures your instruments are safely and appropriately stored. STERIS Animal Health’s Bitch Spay Kit contains everything required for this standard procedure with instruments contained within a wire mesh din basket with silicone dividers and holders for additional protection. The wire mesh din basked is ideal for washing and sterilising your kit after use. The instruments have been carefully selected and are manufactured to the highest standard.
What makes our Bitch Spay Kit so special?
Spaying of a bitch is a relatively major procedure which involves significant surgical intervention, this can include open surgery or long incisions and the tying of blood vessels. Whilst we recognise this is a common procedure for Veterinary Surgeons we have designed and developed our instruments to excel at the most critical stages of an operation, firm grip, ergonomic design and precision milling of blades and forceps.
The kit contains
- 4 Jones Towel Clip – 90mm
- 1 Scalpel Blade Handle No 3 – 90mm
- 1 Adsons Dissecting 1-2 Teeth – 127mm
- 1 Spay Forceps – 122mm
- 1 Metzenbaum Scissors (long) – 147mm
- 2 Dissecting Forceps with Turn Over Serrated Jaws – 127mm
- 2 Mayo Scissors Straight – 160mm
- 1 Rochester Pean Artery Forceps (Curved) – 165mm
- 2 Rochester Pean Artery Forceps (Straight) – 165mm
- 1 Olsen Hegar Scissor/Needle Holder – 140mm
- 1 Allis Tissue Forceps – 152mm
- 1 Spencer Wells Artery Forceps – 127mm
- 1 DIN Basket Wire Mesh Base and Perforated Sides with Silicon Dividers and Holders. – 250mm x 240mm x 50 mm
By choosing STERIS Animal Health Bitch Spay Kit you will be using the highest quality instruments ensuring a safe procedure for your pet patient.