Our Feline Spay Kit contains everything you need for a spaying procedure, presented in a useful DIN Basket (which can also be sterilised and used again and again)
Purchasing your instruments as a kit is convenient and cost effective. Instruments are contained within our uniquely designed wire mesh DIN basket with silicone dividers and holders for additional protection that hug your instruments whilst in sterilisation or storage.
Our instruments have been carefully selected by our research and development team in partnership with veterinary nurses.
What makes our Feline Spay Kit so special?
Our ergonomic designs are comfortable for the surgeon, both for quick and extended periods of use. Our micro milled hooks and teeth provide even better precision. This feline spay kit represents a high quality alternative to your existing instrument provider.
The kit contains
- 4 Jones Towel Clip 90mm 3.4”
- 1 Scalpel Blade No 3 – One Size
- 1 Adsons Dissecting Forceps – 127mm /5”
- 1 Dissecting Forceps Turn over end serrated jaws 127mm /5”
- 1 Mayo Scissors Straight 16cm – 160mm /6.3”
- 2 Spencer Wells Artery Forceps ( straight with serrated jaws ) – 127mm /5”
- 2 Spencer Wells Artery Forceps ( Curved ) serrated jaws – 127mm /5”
- 1 Olsen Hegar Scissor/Needle Holder with screw joint – 140mm /5.5”
- 2 Halstead Mosquito Forceps – 125mm /5”
- 1 Small Spaying Hook – 125mm /5”
- 1 Spaying Forceps Long – 122mm
- 1 DIN Basket Wire Mesh Base and Perforated Sides with Silicon Dividers and Holders. – 250mm x 240mm x 50 mm
By choosing STERIS Animal Health Feline Spay Kit you will be using the highest quality instruments ensuring a safe procedure for your pet patient.